Since 2007, the Founder of JLJ Coaching Services has been helping people lead authentic and amazing lives through individual coaching, group coaching, workshops and retreats as a corporate (internal) and independent (external) coaching and leadership education professional.
- Coaching Overview: New to coaching? Not sure how it is different from counseling, training or mentoring? Read more about the practice and field of Coaching.
- The JLJ Difference: Curious why we are different? A focus on Personal Leadership development and the 5 element JLJ Coaching approach creates the JLJ Difference. See how we stand apart from traditional methods of decision making and your other life improvement options.
- Life-Clarity: Looking for an explanation of our key concept? Explore our trademarked Life-Clarity concept and learn how you too can know exactly which path to take when facing a complex life transition or major decision.
- Services offered: Ready to replace a stressed out and time-strapped existence with greater balance, purpose and life-changing action? Explore our various services to see which format is right for you!
- Meet JLJ, our Founder: Curious about the mind and soul behind our coaching and services? Meet JLJ, Jessica Lynn Johnson M.S., Certified Hudson Institute Coach, our founder and lead coach.
Coaching Clients Served
Over 425 coaching hours have been provided to our clients, many of whom are emerging female leaders, active professionals and pre-retirees, located nationwide.
Years of Service & Training
Rigorous academic study of psychology, counseling, adult development and coaching methodologies is the foundation of all our work.
Workshops & Retreats Conducted
4-hour, 8-hour and multi-day overnight events for specific and mixed audiences have always created powerful and intense moments of Life-Clarity.