We are all about Creating Life-Clarity Together... and that means in connection with other people!
Jessica Lynn Johnson is an experienced speaker and presenter, with over 10 years experience speaking at retreats, workshops, training sessions and conferences.
- Workshops & Retreats: Looking for an interactive group event with a lot of personal application? Working and learning alongside others, create greater Life-Clarity during 4-hour, 8-hour or multi-day coaching-based experiences. Say goodbye to indecision and start confidently making the decisions in your life that matter most, without regrets!
Contact her below for more information and a free Clarity Call to discuss the specific topics and format your group wants.
Upcoming Presentations & Workshops
- Your Schedule's New Best Friend, Covenant Heights Camp & Retreat Center Women's Retreat, Estes Park, CO, October 6-8, 2017.
There are always great causes and events around us, begging for our time and energy, but we can't do it all! After this workshop you'll be equipped to stay in control of your schedule by identifying and living out your top 3 values.
Need a good excuse to get away and relax a little in a beautiful place? Anyone is welcome to register for this women's retreat designed to be a "time to re-set and make space in our lives for Jesus, through simplicity, slowing down, and having margin."
Don't Just Sit There!
In April 2017 Jessica gave a TEDtalk-style presentation at the Hudson Institute of Coaching's Annual Learning Conference in Santa Barbara, CA. In this talk, she discussed the various biological/health, emotional and cognitive benefits to walking outside and how we can use this knowledge to benefit a coaching relationship and personal growth work.
You'll be able to watch the recording of her presentation on this page soon.
Until then, you can watch this video to learn more about her upcoming presentation called "Don't Just Sit There!: Benefits of Coaching in a Green Space" and why you should get outdoors regularly!
Want the slides or research that was presented? Just ask!
Key Past Presentations & Workshops
- Don't Just Sit There!: Benefits of coaching in a green space, Hudson Institute of Coaching Annual Learning Conference, Santa Barbara, CA, April 2017
- Courage and Calling: Aiding the search for purpose and vocation, NASPA Region IV East Conference, Skokie, IL, Nov. 2013.
- Are They Really Prepared?: The complexities of Undergraduate Gen-Y Leadership Development and Workplace Effectiveness, International Leadership Association Conference, Montreal, Québec, October 2013 (accepted).
- Gen Y on the Verge: New Strategies for Assessing Leadership Development Programs and Outcomes, International Leadership Association Conference, Denver, Colorado, October 2012.
- Creating a Leadership Road Map for Gen Y: Confronting Organizational and Global Challenges with Purpose, (Invited panelist) International Leadership Association Conference, London, England, November 2011.
- Individual Leadership Coaching: A Focused and Personalized Method for Developing College Student Leaders (poster) International Leadership Association Conference, London, England, November 2011.
- Sophomores Only!: Developing Leadership in College Sophomores Through An Experiential Leadership Program, Leadership Educators Institute, Tampa, Florida, December 5-7, 2010.
- Individual Leadership Coaching: A Focused and Personalized Method for Developing College Student Leaders, Leadership Educators Institute, Tampa, Florida, December 5-7, 2010.
- Stress in Higher Education; Webinar, OrgSync, July 2009.
- Leadership from a Christian Perspective; Claremont McKenna College, InterVaristy Christian Fellowship, March 2009.
- Academic Coaching and Mentoring; Whittier College, Academic Coach Training, September, 2006 & 2007.
- Student Development Theory; Claremont McKenna College, Resident Assistant Training, March 16, 2006.
- Aging: Late Adulthood; University of La Verne, Principles of Psychology guest lecturer, January 19, 2006.
Workshops & Retreats:
- Sophomore Leadership Experience, Claremont McKenna College, 2007-2012.
- First Year Frontier, Claremont McKenna College, 2012.
- Women in Leadership Workshop, Claremont McKenna College, 2012-2014.
- Women's Retreat, Christ's Church of the Valley, 2009-2011.
- Junior Fair Board Leadership Workshop, Los Angeles County Fair Association, 2009-2010.
- Step Up to Leadership, Kravis Leadership Institute, 2007-2010.
- Nonprofit Seminar, Claremont McKenna College, 2008.